If you are coming to our exhibition, you may have a partner, friend or other children who are less interested in model trains (unbelievably, this does happen…), so we thought we’d give you a few ideas of things they could do while you enjoy our trains! Alternatively, you may wish to stay in town and do something else after you have visited our show.
- Shopping Milton Keynes is well known for its shopping centre – see the Destination MK site for more details
- Theatre Visit the theatre and enjoy a show – Milton Keynes Theatre website
- Music – see what’s on at The Stables, one of the UK’s favourite music venues
- Trip Advisor’s top ten things to do in Milton Keynes
- 50 things to love about Milton Keynes – Guardian newspaper article!